On the contract it asks for my Alaska License number, do I need to get that now?

Alaska-Department-of-Fish-and-GameAll licenses and tags are the responsibility of the hunter. Do we need it on the Hunt Contract when you mail it in?

No, but you will need to have purchased it and have it in your possession prior to your arrival in Kotzebue. Of course, you’ll need to carry it on your person in the field.

We keep your contract on file and I must have it in Kotzebue for review prior to your departure into the field (along with other necessary paperwork).